Your privacy is important to Another Investment Company. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Another Investment Company collects, and the ways in which Another Investment Company uses that personal information. Some pictures and photos used on this website are not actual and are used for an enhanced user experience, and to protect the identity and privacy of the participants and homeowners whom shared their information with Another Investment Company.
Personal information collection
Another Investment Company may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website, such as your browser type, the URL of the previous website you visited, your computer’s operating system and Internet protocol (IP) Address, Internet domain and host name, your Internet Service provider, your clickstream data, and the dates and times that you may access this site and specific pages. Non-Personal Information is essentially anonymous when collected;
- Personal information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to and/or registering with the website. We collect information from you that is protected for purposes of privacy and data security. Personal Information that we collect may vary with each separate purpose for which you provide it, and it may include one or more of the following categories: name, physical address, an email address, phone number.
- any other information that you send to Another Investment Company.
Using personal information
Another Investment Company may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Another Investment Company discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Another Investment Company may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Another Investment Company will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Another Investment Company will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Another Investment Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to AnotherContracting@gmail.com; or
- by postal mail to 2419 W Maple Wichita, KS 67213.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com